When a security gate or shade makes a TTU intercom with a 2.5 in. deep inside
control section impractical, the Norcon TTU-7X is the communication
system of choice. The TTU-7X incorporates the Norcon signature faceplate,
with a 1 in. deep inside plate, and a separate countermount control
unit, similar to the TTU-3X.
How it Works
The TTU-7X incorporates the same high-quality electronics as the
basic patented Norcon TTU-1X Talk-Thru
- Clear, 2-way hands-free voice communication
- Headset jack permits telephone style headset or wireless microphone
- Rugged, tamper-resistant materials
- Simple, one-person installation
- Compact, contemporary design that fits any decor
- Units available for ADA applications
- Optional bullet-resistance (shield rated up to .357 Magnum service
loads--higher level bullet resistant shields available)
- UL and CE compliant level VI switching power supply
- Now with removable XLR mic for your convenience
- Optional marble base for elegant appearance on inside unit
- One year warranty on base unit (optional two years extended warranty available)
Installation of the TTU-7X is a simple, one-person operation.
All thats needed is a 3 - 4 in. cutout in the barrier. The
prism unit is designed for countertop mounting on the inside of
the barrier. Please specify barrier thickness when ordering.
Hardware for outside assembly is included as well as cables needed
for installation. Mounting hardware for counter mounted inside assembly
is not included.
For purchasing information, please contact
our sales department.
Click here for catalog cut sheet
Click here for installation and operations manual