The TTU-4 Talk-Thru intercom system is particularly suitable for low ambient noise environments that require an unobtrusive, yet tamper-resistant voice communication system.
The TTU-4 is ideal for communication between prisoners and guests through a glass barrier when partitions providing acoustical isolation between visitors and between inmates in
available. If no acoustical barriers contact our sales department for other options.
How it Works
Because the TTU-4 is designed for applications in security areas,
all controls and microphones are recessed to minimize unauthorized
adjustment and tampering.
The TTU-4 incorporates the same high-quality electronics
as the basic patented Norcon TTU-1.
The TTU-4 comes ready to operate, simply mount the prism units on
opposite sides of the barrier. Tamper-resistant screws are used for
both units. The prism units can be positioned back-to-back or in any
other configuration suitable for your environment. Cables may either
be run through a small hole in the barrier, or under the countertop.
All Talk-Thru systems are shipped complete with mounting hardware,
instructions, and power supply.
- Clear, 2-way hands-free voice communication
- No gooseneck microphone and no external controls
- Rugged, tamper-resistant materials
- Simple, one-person installation
- No need to cut a hole in the barrier
- Compact, contemporary design that fits any decor
- One year warranty on base unit (optional two years extended warranty available)
For purchasing information, please contact
our sales department.
Click here for catalog cut sheet
Click here for installation and operations manual