During off hours, when there is no attendant at the front counter,
employees in the back office can still talk to your customers, by
using the Norcon TTU-302. The TTU-302 barrier intercom system includes two 12 in.
prism-shaped inside units (unit A and unit B) and one prism shaped
outside unit. Unit A and the outside unit are mounted on the front
counter and operate like the basic TTU-3.
Unit B is mounted in the back office.
How it Works
If a customer visits the front counter during off hours, the customer
can use the PUSH TO CALL button, which activates a buzzer
in unit B. Employees are able to turn on unit B and talk to the
customer. Turning on unit A will automatically turn off unit B,
and vice versa.
The TTU-302 incorporates the same high-quality electronics as the
basic patent pending Norcon TTU-1 Talk-Thru
The TTU-302 comes ready to operate. Unit A, the outside unit, and
the "PUSH TO CALL" button are quickly and easily mounted
on the countertop on opposite sides of the barrier. Unit B is setup
in the back office. An 8 conductors jacketed cable connects unit
A and unit B.
All Talk-Thru systems are shipped complete with mounting hardware,
instructions, and power supply.
- Clear, 2-way hands-free voice communication
- Rugged, tamper-resistant materials
- Simple, one-person installation
- No need to cut a hole in the barrier
- Compact, contemporary design that fits any decor
- UL and CE compliant level VI switching power supply
- Now with removable XLR mic for your convenience
- One year warranty on base unit (optional two years extended warranty available)
For purchasing information, please contact
our sales department.
Click here for catalog cut sheet
Click here for installation and operations manual