There are times when it's impractical to cut a 3 to 4 in. hole in an isolation barrier.In such cases, the Norcon TTU-3-X is the communication system of choice. The TTU-3-X's prism-shaped units are ideal for counter-top mounting on both sides of a barrier.
The TTU-3-X incorporates the same high-quality electronics as the basic patented Norcon TTU-1-X Talk-Thru system.
The TTU-3-X comes ready to operate, simply mount the prism units on opposite sides of the barrier. The prism units can be positioned back-to-back or in any other configuration suitable for your environment. Cables may either be routed through a small hole in the barrier, or under the counter-top.
All Talk-Thru systems are shipped complete with mounting hardware, instructions, and power supply.
- Clear, 2-way hands-free voice communication
- Rugged, tamper-resistant materials
- Simple, one-person installation
- Removable XLR mic
- No need to cut a hole in the barrier.
- Compact, contemporary design that fits any decor
- UL and CE compliant level VI switching power supply
- One year warranty on base unit (optional two years extended warranty available)
For purchasing information, please contact
our sales department.
Click here for catalog cut sheet for TTU-3X
Click here for catalog cut sheet for Assistive Listening model TTU-3X-MRA
Click here for installation and operations manual